Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good Day!


Well this is my second blog entry for today. WOW! this is a first...

Got somethings done and as far as the Flying with company thingy, didn't happen. I couldn't wait for them to get up, which was around 5pm...Yeah teens!

Anyways I have figured that if anything is going to get done is to just do it myself, at least I know it will be done right. There is one thing I can't stand and that's sitting over someone and telling them how to do things. UGH! Having teens yourself you should know what I'm talking about.

So, i am on my own once again it seems. I will be making changes to my routines as soon as school starts, which is Aug. 15th for us. There will be chores for EVERYONE!

Besides all that I had a pretty productive day and enjoyed it with an afternoon swim with DH and GD4.. She learned how to swim underwater for a good bit today...She also learned to open her eyes under water. My grandkids are my heart. I enjoy spending time with them, just wish I could more often.

Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend. Now off I go to FLYland, to see what's happening with my FlySister.. See ya there

No comments:

Post a Comment