Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Company is FLYing w/ Family Day!

As I'm sitting here in the dark trying to think of something to blog about, I look around and see CHAOS! Holy Cow how did this happen? lol

I seem to get the FLYBaby blues when there is company in my home. I swear you would think a hurricane came through. The DGD4 has toys all over I go to bed with a shiny sink and it never fails, it's a mess when I get up...this is the time I feel like giving up on house work...What, does no one appreciate that I"m trying to make OUR home a little nicer by keeping it clean and tidy? You would think not!

I get up can hardly do my MR cause the DH & DGD are still in bed, so I can't make it up, the DS17twins and friends all sleep until 4pm sometimes later, cause they have their dang nights and days mixed up, and then by the time I do get things back to somewhat order...BAM! Here we go again. It's like I'm on shift work here...
Well this FLYmama, is clocking out today...I'm on a mission and today is the day. I know it's Sunday and suppose to be a day for relaxing, and that's by gosh what I plan on doing....

I will be asking my FlyBaby Surprise group to be giving me some TO DO projects that everyone here can do, including the guest....

So stay tuned! I will be posting the outcome here....

No comments:

Post a Comment