Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

School Days Are Here...YIKES!


Well school is literally right around the corner. I have been trying to get in order here but it's whipping my tail. I have a 4 yr old grand daughter and she will be starting school this year...YAY! Kind of :(

She is not on a bed time schedule and we are at wits end to figure this one out. Been searching for ideas and got a few saved in the favs folder, but we have to get on this now.

Also shopping for clothes has been rough, but thank goodness for the online Wal Mart store. I love me some Wally World and for right now she is at the age that the "name brand" isn't a big deal yet...So yes I have my shopping cart full and just waiting to hit the "check out" button.

So, I have a busy week ahead of me and I know this. It will be something I'm looking forward to and can't wait to see my GBaby meet her new playmates and friends..This is going to be a new chapter in my life and hers and WE are so ready...

This is a wake up call also, that reminds me that they don't stay little long or long enough...

Hold on to those precious memories and keep a camera in your pocket. LOL

Hope all you moms have a great year and may we all keep in touch and share our stories through the year..

1 comment: