Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Self Evaluation


As I was reading the latest blog by Cherie, I come to realize, I need to do some major analyzing in my life.

It seems that drama follows me wherever I go. Is that true or do I feed off the drama in my life? Do I look for it? I, didn't think so but as I read the comment that was left under the latest blog I felt maybe I am doing something wrong. I look back and see all my blogging and realize that it's almost all negative, never happy thoughts and never something enjoyable to read or write about...

I must stop! I am one person and I am also the only one with control of my thought process. I have to learn to put myself in positive situations and start enjoying my life a little more. I recently started a FB page called "Attic Fanatic" to start doing things I enjoyed doing and haven't in many years, and that was re-doing furniture and craft projects. I have yet to finish one project. I always find an excuse and there it goes back on the back burner AGAIN!. WHY?!

I know why, because I have been doing for others for so long now, I have forgotten to take time to do ME. I am drowning myself and haven't even seen it. My talents are slowly slipping away and I am slowly but surely going down with it. Finding myself stuck in a rut and getting wrapped up in DRAMA that I can careless about. I refuse to let the waters bring me down! From this day forward I pledge to myself that I am important and worth more than I give myself credit for..

I'm ready to do this! STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment