Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is enough!

The more I give, the more they take
When does the good start to come my way?
I give my all and even sometimes more
Is it time to close that door?

My kindness is giving from the start,
don't get it twisted and take from my heart.
I am here whenever times are rough but I be damned
THIS IS ENOUGH!

I will stand my ground and will make it through but without
the help from any of you.
I open my heart, my life, my soul and in return I get a turnt up nose.

I have to many that depend on me so from this day forward, this is what I see.

I will not be here for you to walk on, if you have a plan then you are on your own. So don't come to me with your own ideas, I have my own and i will do them as I can.
No help is better than none,
and for all you that claim to be here can take a run!

Author, Staci Tindall

No comments:

Post a Comment