Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Needing to blog more often....

I am such a procrastinator! I hate this about me. I find it not so healthy also. I have been telling myself for days that I need to Blog because I find it helps me get through the stress that has been building up around me. I finally did this morning and WOW, what a feeling of relief.
I must Blog more often....hehehe

Like I said before "When you feel the world is on your shoulders, just lean a bit and let that shit ROLL". Excuse the "french" there but at the time that was the best way to explain it. I had thoughts on changing that word but I thought, hey! This is me and I'm so tired of worring what others might think of the word "shit" and may not like me... This is one thing in my life I will change....my thinking ability. I will say what I mean and mean what I say from this day forward.

I will not let what others think of me stop me from being who I am....Like my Blog name says...."The Best Of Me".....that's who I am...

So if you know me, the you shall recieve "The Best Of Me".

No comments:

Post a Comment