Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Attention Seekers

Attention Seekers

I have been thinking lately and trying to put things together and I think I have it figured out. Have I set myself up, or have I? I have to ask this because it's what I'm told. Have you ever had to change schools, work, or just happen to stumble upon a group of folks and get the feeling your not welcome. Yeah like being "the new kid on the block". I have witness alot of this and it does happen in all categories.
So, I asked myself why do some people feel threatened when someone new comes around? Well I think I have figured it out. It has something to do with a couple of thing called... control, low-self esteem, not getting enough attention, or just wanting to feel wanted and accepted by other's so let's all jump in and make the outsiders feel un-welcome. "Because you can see I'm the one use to attention around here and if the new kid gets all the attention and making people laugh, then where does that leave Lil' ole me? Well that should be an easy one to answer. "I will get the attention back and BULLY my way back in. I can't handle all this and not feeling I'm #1 so I will start trouble for the "new kids" I will make them wish they were never here in the first place. Then all that agrees with me can build my self-esteem back up, cause god knows I need the help. I will tell them to leave and not come back, I will accuse them of things that I do myself but no one will even realize that because we are doing the same thing to then that we accuse them of."

The way I see it is like this. Jealousy is a bitch. It hurts when you have no self- esteem and have to feel that the only way to build yourself up is to tear someone down first. The sad thing is is will not work with some. So stop trying. I can see right through your bullshit and it's making you more weak by the minute. If I don't agree with you and you get mad deal with it yourself don't expect me to. Unfortunately I do have a life but find others amusing. I have sat and watched this so much that I have come to a conclusion that in some cases "SOME ARE JUST SICKER THAN OTHERS". I know I will get a few that think I'm whining, playing the bully card, or trying to get attention but you have it all backwards....

IT'S YOU THAT I PITTY!

By GIGGles

No comments:

Post a Comment