Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

And this is why...I did what I did

I have been wondering what to blog about, and it hit me. FlyBaby Surprise! I started this group not thinking about how it was going to work out but I need motivation, and by god getting it. It's grown in just a few days of starting. I am so grateful and am so excited to have each member as a part of something I created...It's little words like the one's you will read below that will keep me FLYing...
Thanks to you all! From the bottom of my ♥!



Jordan Mains: I ♥ FlyBaby Surprise because the thing I struggle with the most is not knowing what to start on. I will sit for hours dreading the work that needs done and trying to figure out where the best place to begin would be, when really I should ju...st get up and start somewhere. And with FlyBaby Surprise I can come on here, get a list of things to do and get it done. And if I want to do more I can come back and get more ideas of what to do. Before I know it my house is clean and tidy! =)

Heather Nations: I like FlyBaby Surprise because I don't have to make any decisions and it feels quick! The posts are also easier to keep up with than they are in Bingo. I feel completely lost in the Bingo, but here each post is personalized so I don't have... to figure out which "group" I belong to and I can also just post anytime without feeling like I am behind! Also, the conversation is entertaining! :) (If you use my comment, can you link to my blog please? http://softreflections.wor​dpress.com/ ) Thanks! :D

Rogue Chick: I LOVE Flybaby suprise because I can give others advice and get advice when i need it, it motivates me and gives me a small manageable list to do instead of one job that doesn't take a whole 15 mins, its more convenient than bingo coz you have 3 tasks and no screen refresh lol xxx

Flybaby Joann: I like Flybaby surprise because I'm not sitting here in my chair ripping my hair out, "saying what do I do?" "Where do I start?" I have people giving me ideas, so I don't have to think of them on my own, which is good because being lazy I will take any excuse in the world to just not do anything. Lol!


Krista Bullock Hunter
I so enjoy this "reverse bingo" type of flying. I say reverse bingo because I don't have to think, I just have to follow orders!! And IF I don't like or wanna follow those certain orders I can just wait till I see something I like. This is gonna be awesome on those days where I don't have a lot of time at home or am wiped out from a hard day at work. I can just come in here and say "tell me what to do!!" Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment