Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Giving Back What She Has Given Me



When I first starting using The FLYladies way, I was loving myself more and more everyday. I loved the way my house looked, I loved the way it made me feel. I slowly but surely fell of the band wagon and here I am again feeling overwelmed with CHAOS!

It's so easy to to get caught up in everyday life issues, and before I knew it my house was getting the best of me again. I knew I had to do something. Then I just so happened to check my Facebook page and there it was, the Youtube video. It brought tears to my eyes to see how dedicated The FlYlady is, and how she has helped so may other's for free. I then made my mind up. I will learn to FLY again and will use the baby Steps one by one.

So, Thank you FLYlady for your encouragement and your FREE time to help me realize that house keeping is not just a chore, it's a way to help me see that The "FLY" in me deserves it.....

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in the same place as you right now. I think that video was placed out there just at the right time.

    I will be jumping back in with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I am on a mission..taking baby steps again

    ReplyDelete