Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

FLYbaby Surprise



I find it hard for myself to get motivated at times and thought it would be fun for other fly ladies to give other flybabies 3 things to do. I know we already have the Bingo's, and other games that we can play but I thought by letting you help others with a "surprise list" would be a fun way to get things done....

Here's how it works.....
When I first started FLYing I started playing the Bingo games and it was fun, for a while. I just got wore out at times and my anxiety kicked in, cause it was a time thing....don't get me wrong it works but I just realized it's not for me all the time. So, I thought it would be interesting to have other FLYgals to help me make a list or suggestions that I could work on at my own pace. I hope you can use this simple step too. So, if you feel you need a start for the day just come here and ask for a "surprise list" and see what other suggest you to do.....use them all or pick the ones you feel most interested in doing....If you have any questions or need to vent from time to time, go for it! We all need to let it out...Thanks

Click here to go tot he group

No comments:

Post a Comment