Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Mission!




In todays world self esteem is a big issue among young adults and teens. It is my goal to help spread awareness and to help give them the boost they all need. By doing this I am working on making a documentary film based around these issues. I have never done this before, so yes it will be a learning experience for me as well. I am anxious to see the finished product. It will take some time to prepare and a lot of research in the filming business. So please if anyone has any ideas or advise to help me out I would so appreciate it.

The SEGG is all in and the gals are also excited and will be a BIG part of this film. Our main goal is to hear from young people and we will be asking "on the spot" questions concerning pure pressure and how they deal with it, and how they see others deal with it...

From the research I have already done, when it come to having low self esteem, many turn to drugs, alcohol, unprotected sex, gangs and sadly suicide.
It is my mission to help spread the word that... YOU ARE SPECIAL!

I have created a facebook page and would love for you to visit and check it out. Hand n Hand Project is the name. please stop by and hit the "like" and "share" button. The more we can reach the better.

Let's Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment