Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Damma is tired!

First let me start off by saying I love all my grands very much, and let's not forget my children also.
I am a grandmother and at the moment raising two grandchildren.

This is the deal though and it pisses me off. I am here taking care of your children that you choose to give birth to, and by god it's time to grow the hell up! You throw things in my face and say hateful things then have the nerve to tell me I'm not here for you. Let me explain something to you, child of mine...I raised you to the best of my ability and yes, I was not perfect.

I am ready to be a grandmother to your children and not their caretaker. I do this because I love them and in hopes that you change your ways. When will this happen? I have also made up my mind young lady that, the ball is in my court now. So when I get ready to let you see them I will, but until then just keep on doing you like you are. I'm fed up with your live style and yes I'm telling the world about it! You have no problem even being in the same town and don't bother calling.

Sorry readers to have to put my life out here like this but like I said before, this is my blog and it's here to help me deal with everyday issues and wishing this was not one of them...I'm tired of being an enabler and will not put up with it anymore...As I write this it breaks my heart to know that the relationship my daughter and I once shared is going down the tubes. Not by my choice! I just wish I could undersdtand what's going on in her mind?
I know it's hard to raise two children alone but it's even harder to look at these childrens faces and see how bad their future is going to haunt them, knowing their parents aren't in their lives....

So, maybe one day it will not be to late for you deadbeats to realize what YOU are doing and stop blaming others for your choices...and how it effects ALL the people that love and have been her for you from the beginning.

I'm tired!!!!!!!! and BROKEN HEARTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment