Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just Because...

I've been going on for days wondering what to blog about, but seems my mind is in overdrive. I have all these thoughts going on and don't know where to start. UGH!
So, I am going to attempt to lay it all down...

Just because I love you, doesn't mean you have the right to use me,
Just because I'm here, doesn't mean I have the solution to your problems,
Just because I'm out going , doesn't mean you have the right to bring me down,
Just because I listen, doesn't always mean I need to know,
Just because my life is settled, doesn't give you the right to add chaos,
Just because I understand, doesn't mean I have to agree, AND ~drum roll please~.......
Just because I wrote this, DOESN'T mean it's about YOU!

I'm so tired of not being able to say what I mean and mean what I say. I admitt I have a communication problem and always find myself holding things in until it eats me up inside and then it's all hell....

Thank God for blogspot.com. Now I can come here and share my feelings and get things off my chest. The way I hold things in I should be a size triple D! lmao. Had to throw some humor in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment