Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Will Never Happen IMHO

I have been reading and hearing that Glenn Beck is loosing his advertisers and that there are bloggers out there that are getting petitions together to get Beck fired from Fox news. Saying he is a "racist" for calling Obama one during the Gate Crowley ordeal....Please people give it up already! No worse than than what the people in congress are calling the people of the United States that are standing up for something they don't agree with....I mean come on now, "mobs, nazi's unamerican" Yeah people are mad as hell and finally they are speking out around the Country and getting heard... I say KUDOS to you!

Back to Beck... tell me why anyone would not want to advertise for Fox News and especially during Becks show? I mean it's not like he isn't the most viewed show on there right? Fox news is the number one watched news right now. People are probaly lined up waiting to advertise for Fox....Get em hell Beck! People are watching and listening and there's not a damn thing that anyone can change about that....Oh for the one's that are bitching and whinning are they watching you too?.....LMAO!

Anyways that's my tidbit for today. Google about "Glenn Beck loosing his advetisers" and you'll get more laughs..I promise.

Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment