Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Teenage Pregnancy

It has come to my attention that this is a hot topic in the world today. So I thought I would share how I feel about teen pregnancy.

First I would like to say that I am living proof of being blind at this. I have a 19 year old daughter that has two children of her own. She did finish school and has graduated in 2009. Thank GOD!! I am close to my daughter and thought I knew every move she made. Well how wrong I was. She wasn't allowed to date and never allowed to go to her boyfriends house to hang out. They were allowed to come to our house. It's just something we did not allow at her age.

Now the scary part. I know alot of parents don't want to even think about putting their daughter's on birth control. Well if you care about your child and want whats best for her don't think twice about it...DO IT!
I know it sounds like a big deal and it is, but don't think for one second that by doing so it,that it will make your child think it's ok to have sex... They already do...and most likely will not come to you and say "mom I think me and Ted are ready to have sex do you mind?"

So with this I would like to WARN all parents if they want to have sex they will with or without your permission and there is no way you can stop it or be around them 24 hours a day...THAT'S A FACT!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but a child on birth control is a child without a child...
It can be prevented but it's up to you to prevent it.


And Dad'd don't think it's all just on the girl's PLEASE teach your boy's to be responsible and also how to protect themselves too...

Be a Parent first and then a friend...

Here are some great links....
http://www.lifescript.com...8pli0AAAAR:20080911193255

http://standupgirl.com/we...&Itemid=47/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment