Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ok Georgian's This is a Heads Up...

If you find any of these interesting
Why we need the Fair Tax now!
" AP reported today that the United States Treasury has encountered it's largest drop in tax revenue since 1932 as a result of falling income, employment, and capital gains. This comes at a time when Congress and the President are working to pass the most monumental spending increases since the Great Society era. This has made me give some renewed thought to one of my political passions - the Fair Tax."


Obama's Health Care Press Conference
"Listening to President Obama prattle on about his "changes that will work for the American people" in the health care arena, I came to an obvious and overdue realization. I don't trust this man to make decisions concerning where I want to eat for lunch, but I really don't trust him with some of the most important decisions I, or my family, could have to make. He seems to think that I, and the rest of America, are begging him to force through this huge, sweeping change to what is the best health care system in the world."


Americans and the issue of race
"Over the past 50 years or so, the majority of people have realized that a racially diverse society would not bring the fabric of the country down to it's knees. For the most part, we all work together, we all shop together, and we all grow together, each generation, in our schools.'


Health Care reform steps
"Having just read an article by Dick Morris, which you can find here, concerning the demise of Medicare as a result of the introduction of Universal Health Care, I thought I would weigh in on some real-world steps that we can take before we go down the slippery slope of single-payer health coverage."


Contract with Georgia's 1st District
"Similar to the 1994 "Contract with America", I will be outlining the standards by which I will conduct myself if I am elected to Congress next November. I am in the process of formulating my "Contract with the 1st District" now, and will release my final version on January 1, 2010, at the same time as I formally announce my write-in candidacy as per Georgia law. Below are the commitments that I have already made and expect to be held to. I sincerely request any and all suggestions that I can add to the list of guidelines by which I will govern myself. Any serious suggestions will be honestly considered, and appropriate suggestions will be included in my final version in January. Please send your comments and suggestions to me at colbyforcongress@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your thoughts on this matter!"


Incumbent Out, Write-In
"For entirely too long, SE Georgia has been relegated to the back rows of American politics. We allow the leaders of San Francisco and Chicago to control the debate, and then Kingston comes along and chooses which option will hurt us the least."



want to know more about what "Colby Eggleston" stands for and what he can bring to Georgia. Then check him out.

Colby4Congress
Colby Eggleston's Contract with the 1st District of Georgia

He is one of us.....Spread the word. He is one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment