Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm Totally Confused on the Health Care Reform

I have to admit that I'm confused a bit. No, alot....I hear one side saying something and the other side saying something different...I wish someone could it explain it in simple terms. You know? A way that we could understand the cons and pros of all this....I mean who has read the bill? who wrote the bill?
So, if the HCR passes does this mean medicare and medicaid is no longer an issue? where does that leave all people that have been on it? What does "single payer" and "national health care" mean?

My family does not have any health insurance right now. We pay cash. Where will the new bill if passed put us? I want answers, but in a way I can compair. Can anyone help here?

I have also read that medicaid and medicare has bankrupted us. Will the new health care plan help this issue if so how?

I want answers and need example on why it's a good thing and why it's not a good thing.
Can anyone explain? I'M LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment